Discount code will be automatically applied or you can copy and use it when checking out.
Our diapers are independently tested and certified Standard 100 compliant by OEKO TEX®, a leading Swiss certification body. They're responsibly sourced and use modern, plant-based materials such as PLA films. Our diapers can be composted using our optional REDYPER™ program.
We have put a lot of effort into our packaging as well, utilizing sustainable materials when possible to reduce impact. Every bit counts.
Textile Content: Outside Cover, Inside Cover: 100% Viscose from Bamboo Fibers, Legcuffs: 100% PP, Inner Film: 100% Bioplastic, Elastics: 100% Elastane, Others.
Components: 22% Sodium Polyacrylate, 35% Elemental Chlorine-Free Wood Pulp, 4% Paper, 9% Polypropylene, 18% Viscose, 6% Bioplastic, 2.3% Adhesive, 3.7% Elastane
- Open the diaper and slide it under your baby while gently lifting his or her legs and feet. Make sure to "massage" the diaper to remove any packing creases or imperfections.
- Bring the front part of the diaper up between your baby's legs and onto his or her belly.
- Bring the fastening strips around and fasten snugly. Don't be shy.
- Run your fingers along the inside edge of the diaper at the leg openings to activate the leak guard.
- Perform the snug check -- you should be barely able to insert your finger between the diaper and your baby's body.
Size 1 / X Small (8-14 lb): 36 diapers/pack
Size 2 / Small (12-18 lb): 32 diapers/pack
Size 3 / Medium (16-28 lb): 28 diapers/pack
Size 4 / Large (22-37 lb): 24 diapers/pack
Size 5 / XLarge (> 27 lb): 20 diapers/pack
Size 6 / XXLarge (> 35 lb): 18 diapers/pack
Curated products optimized for a kinder diapering journey. Backed by our lifetime returns and exchanges policy. Made with plant-based ingredients and independently certified for safety and provenance.